C2UExpo’s 2017 Heart of the Conference Awards (The HCAs) will be presented at the Final Gathering on Friday May 5th.
The HCAs will be awarded to three delegates – one academic, one community member and one student - who have gone above and beyond in helping to create and deliver an energizing and transformative conference experience. The winners reflect the vision, values and principles of C2UExpo 2017 and community-campus partnerships and engagements, and through their contributions, we are reminded and re-affirm the work we do in the communities we serve.
- An integral part in the development and/or delivery of the C2UExpo 2017’s conference program (i.e., input into the design of the conference, leading/support a session, site visit host, engagement as a community member, ambassador/student volunteer)
- Reflect C2U Expo 2017 values and principles
- Committed significant time and/or resources to support the conference
- Has not previously been recognized for supporting community-campus programs and partnerships (i.e., the unusual suspects)
- Must be present at the lunch and conference close on May 5th